We are a growing family of 5 who love to have lots of fun! We hope our family and friends enjoy their journey as they share some of the memories we make.
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Re-doing our kitchen cabinets
We have been wanting to re-do our kitchen cabinets since the day we moved in (4 years ago). A few days ago Brandon decided that now is the time! I had no idea what a project it would be! I'm so glad Brandon is such a "handy man!" It would have cost us > $10,000 to have them professionaly done! Brandon promises to have them done by Easter! ;)
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
WOW! You guys took the plunge! Can't wait to see the final outcome. You are very lucky to have such a handy husband! Trust me.
You guys are such go getters! YOur brave to tackle that project especially during this time of year! If we tried doing that they wouldnt be finished until next Thanksgiving! I cant wait to see them! and especially YOU and your family TOMORROW!!
3 comments:
WOW! You guys took the plunge! Can't wait to see the final outcome. You are very lucky to have such a handy husband! Trust me.
You guys are such go getters! YOur brave to tackle that project especially during this time of year! If we tried doing that they wouldnt be finished until next Thanksgiving! I cant wait to see them! and especially YOU and your family TOMORROW!!
So I am coming next week. Will I get the pleasure of seeing the final product complete? No pressure... really. :)
Post a Comment