Monday, January 5, 2009




We had a great Christmas with Brandon's family this year. Everyone seemed happy with what Santa brought them. Thank goodness my kids are still young and easy to please with cheap toys! Brandon's favorite gift was finding out that we're going to have a baby BOY in May! I had someone at work look at my baby on the u/s machine, but told them I didn't want to know yet. So they wrote the sex down on a piece of paper and sealed it in an envelope for us to both open on Christmas morning. It was a fun surprise!

5 comments:

Alison B said...

Cynthia, congratulations!!! i'm glad you got your girl before it was too late!!! :) You look great, as always!!! Hope you are doing well!!! your family is beautiful!

Kaerlig said...

Cynthia, Congratulations! You'll have to change the heading of your blog soon to a growing family of six.

Beardall Family said...

So fun! I miss your kids. Can you come visit again? I'm taking so many of your ideas of parenting w/ me. Cheap toys should do the trick until they are at least in their teens don't you think!! Kelsey is growing up so fast. She looks so big.

Bobbilynn said...

Cynthia!
Congratulations on your baby boy! This is Bobbi Holdaway by the way, I found your blog through Erin Brooksby's. It's so fun to catch up with everyone through blogging! My blog's private so I need your address.

Bobbilynn112@gmail.com

Bobbilynn
P.S. Your family is growing like a weed! and I love your new wood floors!

Dani said...

Love the scrubs. They say so much, don't they? "Had to work! Tired, but who cares...it's Christmas!"