Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Fun summer adventures

We went camping with some friends a few weeks ago. I had no idea we would be crossing rivers to get there. Our friends were driving a little 4 door sedan and tried to follow us. They finally ended up stuffing all their belongings on the back of our trailor and ditching their car. This mormon mobile can go anywhere!
Kyle was tearing it up on his motorcycle! He did a great job of keeping up with the gang!

Kyle showed me up! He got stuck less than I did!
Kelsey was a trooper! She finally fell asleep on Brandon's lap after riding for over an hour!

2 comments:

Walters Family said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! My fav is kyle riding through the mud that YOU got stuck in! We need to go camping together sometime!

Beardall Family said...

Kyle was my hero until I scrolled down and saw Kelsey passed out on Brandon's lap. She'll do anything to be with the boys! Sounds a little like me when I was a tike.