Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I ran the Ragnar Relay last weekend. It's a 200 mile relay race that went from Logan to Park City. There's 12 people on each team and each person runs 3 different legs. We ran non-stop for 36 hours. I ran with a bunch of nurses that I work with in Labor in Delivery. Our team name was "Team Deliverance." We got a little crazy decorating our vans. One was called the uterbus and the other was the vangina. It was so funny to watch people's reactions as they laughed and pointed their fingers. It was exhausting but we all had a blast doing it!

3 comments:

Walters Family said...

Cynth, You are my hero! I am so proud of you for doing that! I cant wait to hear how it went. You look amazing and give me inspiration to get off my lazy #(&$*#*&$ and get in shape!

Beardall Family said...

YEAH! I really did it. I didn't know you were running w/ a bunch of RN's. How fun! Love the vans. Too funny. Looking forward to some details. And finally some new pics! I began skpping over your blog... sorry... ;)

Beardall Family said...

Oops, I meant YOU really did it. We all know I could never.